Monday, May 12, 2014

Coming up tonight on Casey Radio.


Another Show Coming up on Thursday Night, at 8.10PM on Casey Radio I'll be Talking to Tony Bonnici from The Prairie Oysters about the Special Sunday Sessions show coming up at the Hallam Hotel on the 25th of May. I'll also be talking to Mike Seastrom a Square Dance Caller from Los Angeles at 7.30PM.




Also Coming up on Thursday Night I'll be featuring Catherine Britt with Music from her Album, The Hillbilly Pickin Ramblin Girl So Far.








Going back in time to a fantastic album from The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, who started Their Career's playing Bluegrass but extended their style into some Classic Country Rock Albums. So Tune into Casey Radio This Thursday Night from 7-9PM.





Also Coming up on the Show I'll be playing some Johnny Lee, who I Have had Many Requests for on my Radio Show over the Years. 

Hey Bartender was one of Johnny's Best Albums.






I'll also be playing Music from the Jason Helms Band too, so if You're Into some Rockin Country, make sure you listen to Rebels, Rednecks & Rock N Roll via The Casey Radio Website or on the Tune in Radio App, Make sure you're listening in This Thursday Night from 7-9PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment